phpAutoGallery is a auto indexing picture gallery written in php and with the help of mod_rewrite.
- Application fully transparent to gallery-enduser
- On-the-fly creation and caching of thumbnails, resized fullsize images, directory listings
- Configurable view sizes for fullsize-image display
- Overlaying of Copyright/Logo images on-the-fly.
- Displays information about imagefiles and directories.
- Folder- and picture-descriptions
- Easy to setup.
- Fully customizable through the use of Smarty templates.
- Generates valid XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS 2.0 code
27. Jul. 2004
Version 0.9.6 released.
changed some detection stuff. fixed some issues with the php-cgi version.
phpAutoGallery now remembers on which thumbnail-page the user was.
24. Jul. 2004
Version 0.9.5 released.
changed the htaccess rewrite-rules.
(hopefully to simpler and more compatible ones)
changed charset to UTF-8
added folder- and picture-descriptions
added sorting of folders and pictures
(by name, date, size)
added an admin interface
added quick-navigation select-menu
(better seperation of templates (themes))
smarty templates_c folder now in $cfg['tmp_path'] too
(more/better information can be shown)
09. Nov. 2003
Initial Release. Version 0.9.0
03. Nov. 2003
Created Sourceforge project.