phpAutoGallery - Readme
A auto-indexing image gallery written in PHP
Version 0.9.6 - 2004/07/27
Copyright (C) 2003, 2004 Martin Theimer <email@example.com>
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU General Public License <http://www.opensource.org/gpl-license.html>
for more details.
- PHP >= 4.0.6+, (tested with 4.3.3) with GD support
(Note: imagecopymerge() doesn't work correct in PHP 4.3.2 - BugID: 24816.
So overlaying of a logo image may not work correct with this version of PHP)
- apache with mod_rewrite
- GD >= 2.0.1 (for high-quality resizing of the images)
Just upload your photos and pictures to a gallery folder
on a webserver and phpAutoGallery will do the rest.
Point your webbrowser to a path in your gallery:
or directly to a certain picture:
and the request will transparently be forwarded to phpAutoGallery.
- Application fully transparent to gallery-enduser
- On-the-fly creation and caching of thumbnails, resized fullsize images, directory listings
- Configurable view sizes for fullsize-image display
- Overlaying of Copyright/Logo images on-the-fly.
- Displays information about imagefiles and directories.
- Easy to setup.
- Fully customizable through the use of Smarty templates.
- Folder- and picture-descriptions
- Generates valid XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS 2.0 code.
You can get the latest version at http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpautogallery
This work was inspired by Apache::Gallery by Michael Legart
A auto-indexing gallery written as a mod_perl module.
Please see the docs/install.txt file.
Please see the docs/templates.txt file.
Please see the CHANGELOG file.
Please see the BUGS file.